Easy, Breezy Ways to Lower Your Household Energy BillsApril 21, 2017
Make Your Commercial Space More Safe and Efficient With RothJune 16, 2017
If you haven’t had your air conditioner inspected and cleaned yet this spring, now is the time to do so before the summer rush hits. Most homeowners don’t turn on their air conditioners until warmer temps arrive—only to find their systems aren’t working properly—and that’s when we get the most service calls. We encourage you to test your A/C now and schedule your Clean & Check, so our team can make sure it’s ready to run all summer long. Here are a few of the benefits you can enjoy when our expert Carrier technicians perform your annual tuneup:
- Avoid breakdowns. No one wants their A/C to break down, especially during a family gathering or the annual Fourth of July party. Our inspections and cleanings allow us to find and fix common problems before they can cause an expensive malfunction. We know what to look for, and repairs to make, to keep your system running all summer long.
- Improve efficiency. Having your system cleaned is key to maintaining its efficiency. We’ll perform a top-to-bottom cleaning of your system—paying close attention to all essential elements, including coil fin, condensate drain, evaporator coil, and fan—to ensure all parts are in good condition and lubricated for smooth operation.
- Extend system life. Annual maintenance keeps your system clean and helps it run at its best. That means fewer breakdowns and pollutant buildups, and overall better operation—which can help your system last for years longer than one that’s not well-cared for.
- Enhance your air quality. Cleaning your unit involves removing irritant and bacteria accumulations that get cycled through your home’s air. An annual cleaning eliminates these contaminants from your system and prevents them from recirculating in your air.
- Keep your manufacturer warranty valid. Most homeowners are unaware that manufacturer warranties require regular maintenance to remain valid. We highly recommend that you invest in regular cleanings so you don’t miss out on coverage. Service done now can help cover breakdowns that may occur five to 10 years down the road.
Be proactive and turn your A/C on now to see how it’s running—and make sure you call 414-764-4700 to schedule your tuneup appointment before the heat hits. Learn more ways to save this season in our summer saving tips blog.
Cool Facts About Air Conditioning
- 2 out of 3 U.S. homes have air conditioners as their primary cooling source.
- Air conditioners help us feel cool by reducing the amount of moisture in the air.
- Programmable thermostats can help you save up to 10 percent a year on cooling costs.
- Homeowners spend $29 billion a year to power their air conditioners.
- Switching to high-efficiency A/C can save you between 20 and 50 percent on cooling costs.