RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL HVAC INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN
At Roth Heating, we consider our friendly, skilled professionals to be our greatest asset. Apply today to join our family in providing superior installations of heating and cooling products.
- Installation of residential furnaces, air conditioners, humidifiers, and accessories—including fabricating and hanging ductwork, handling low voltage wiring, and reclaiming and charging refrigerant.
- Must be able to communicate with customers (i.e. how systems operate and how to program thermostats).
- Commercial installations, including ductwork fabrication and insulation, building code knowledge, and rooftop and unit heater setup.
- Experience with hydronic piping and hot water boiler installations required.
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience performing installations
- EPA Universal Refrigeration certificate
- NATE certification is a plus, but not required
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to safely set up and climb ladders
- Ability to measure and fabricate sheet metal using appropriate machinery
- Must be able to work well with others
- Complete paperwork for each job, including a detailed list of materials used
- Clean driving record (no DUI)
- Must possess hand tools and be familiar with operating company power tools
- Annual income based on experience/education—range: $30,000 – $70,000
- Full-time employment (40 hours a week) with overtime hours available
- Generous benefits including:
- Paid health, life, and long-term disability insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Employee tool allowance
- Employer contribution to health savings account (HSA)
- Optional benefits include:
- Dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance