RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
At Roth Heating, we consider our friendly, skilled professionals to be our greatest asset. Apply today to join our family in providing superior heating and cooling service at every appointment.
- Provide technical service to residential and commercial customers for repair and maintenance of forced-air furnaces, boilers, and accessories such as humidifiers, air cleaners, rooftop units, and unit heaters.
- Be able to communicate with customers and make suggestions to improve their comfort.
- Responsible for completing a detailed written invoice and collecting payments.
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience as HVAC technician
- EPA Universal Refrigeration certificate
- NATE certification is a plus, but not required
- Ability to understand wiring diagrams
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to safely set up and climb extension ladder
- Able to work independently in customer homes and businesses
- Clean driving record (no DUI)
- Must possess personal tools and meters necessary to perform work
- Annual income based on experience/education—range: $37,000 – $70,000
- Full-time employment (40 hours a week) with on-call rotation for overtime service
- Generous benefits including:
- Paid health, life, and long-term disability insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Employee tool allowance
- Employer contribution to health savings account (HSA)
- Optional benefits include:
- Dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance